Saturday, December 10, 2022

Fancy Little Party Dresses!



Hi everyone! Today we have a new Guest Designer, Paula Edmonds. Paula is a great fan of Eyelet Outlet's products. She made two holiday dress shaped cards for the blog today. Without further ado, I will let Paula take it away!
-------
A girl always needs a fancy dress for all those Christmas parties! I created this dress using the Scrappy
Boy dress die. I can say this is my favorite die to use for the holidays! I used solid heavy weight red cardstock for the base and covered it with the Sparkle White Glitter, next I took a white piece of card stockand covered it with the Sparkle Red Glitter Tape. I ran the white card stock through my die cutter and thenfussy cut it to make the apron and waistline. To complete the look, I added the Snowflake Bling Red to accent the waist and neckline!
--------
Thanks for the great tips Paula! We love your dress cards.

Shopping List:



No comments:

Post a Comment