Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Michelle's Top 3 Favorites!

 Today I am sharing my top 3 favorite cards!

I chose this Nautical themed "SEAS"son's Greeting Christmas card for a couple of reasons! First, it is in honor of the many, many Christmases I celebrated in South Florida! I was born and raised in Florida and only within the last 15 years have celebrated this holiday with an actual "winter" season! And secondly, I love this card because I think I used the most adorable Eyelet Outlet products! I used 9 accessories on this card! You can see all the details of this card on blogpost November 8, 2022.  

My second favorite card is the "back to school fuel" card from blog post August 30,2022. Anyone who knows me, knows I love coffee! So I really enjoyed creating this coffee themed card! Cutting out the Coffee washi tape to create the word "teachers" was fun too! 

Last, but not least. For my 3rd favorite card, I selected "Joy to the World" from blog post October 11, 2022. I chose this card for not only the lovely products I used, but for the message it represents! Because of Jesus's birth we can celebrate Christmas! I hope this Christmas season you have as the song says, "prepared Him room in your heart and home" and you "rejoice at the wonders of His Love". 

Thank you for stopping by this Christmas season! I have created a shopping list below for Eyelet Outlet!

Thank you for stopping by this Christmas Season! I have created a shopping list below for Eyelet Outlet

SHOPPING LISTS:

Card #2:
Coffee Stamp Set
Coffee Washi Tape
Coffee Brads

Card #3:
Caroler Brads
Stippled Jewel Brads Gold Edge
Wreath Brads
Snowflake Bling Green

Have a blessed and Happy New Year! 

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment