Friday, December 16, 2022

Penguins Love Christmas, Too!

Hello friends!  Do you love penguins as much as I do?  I could sit and watch them waddle and play all day long!  Additionally, they provide great lessons in leadership and teamwork. 

For my project today, I used a simple card sketch that is full of layers.  I used the Glitter Black Washi Tape to create a panel.  I then used the Penguin Washi Tape to create my next panel.  It is so easy to add washing tape over a strip of card stock and you have a perfect embellishment for your card.
To complete my card, I made a loopy bow from my absolute favorite ribbon.  This ribbon is SO old.  I bet I have had it for 20 years, but it is perfect for Christmas projects!  I added a Pine Tree Brad to the bow and adhered it to my card front.
Shopping List:

Glitter Black Washi Tape

Penguin Washi Tape

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment