Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Silent Night, Holy Night

 How silently, how silently, the wondrous gift is given!


I enjoyed creating this Nativity card in honor of the Christmas season. I started with stamping and fussy cutting my stable and used the black glitter washi tape to the background. I added the Wreath brads on the posts. Next, I stamped, colored, and cut out the Holy family. I added purple beads to Mary's shawl from the purple pearl strip. Lastly, I focused on creating my card base, I used various blue inks to create a night time sky and added trees and coloring along the bottom. I finished off with using bling from the fancy long zig zag bling for glittering stars! 

I hope you are making great progress on your Christmas crafts and greeting cards! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:


Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment