Tuesday, December 20, 2022

It's a family tradition...

 Do you have family Christmas traditions?


With Christmas only days away, it is time to start our Christmas goodie baking! We love baking together and making memories as a family! I thought this 6x6 card would be a cute "invite" to come bake Christmas cookies! I started with the adorable gingerbread cookie image and colored her in using alcohol markers. I added the matte red enamel dot for her holly berry and green glitter enamel dots to her dress for additional sparkle! I created a banner for the bottom using the black glitter washi to border my "cookies" sentiment. Lastly I embellished with the adorable gingerbread brads!
I hope you have time this holiday season to make memories that will last a lifetime!

SHOPPING LIST:

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment