Friday, December 2, 2022

A Sock Monkey Christmas

Hi friends!  How are you coming along on your holiday cards?  I am making slow, but steady progress, and today I am so excited to share one of them.   

I created this simple card using my absolute favorite brad - the Holiday Sock Monkey!  This little fella is the absolute cutest! 
I paired him with some fun holiday patterned papers and I tied a loopy bow from metallic embroidery floss and created a button from a Candy Cane Brad to adhere the bow to. Lastly, I added my favorite embellishments - Red Glitter Enamel dots.
I love that this card is pretty clean and simple, but not boring!  
Shopping List: 

Holiday Sock Monkey Brads

Candy Cane Brads

Glitter Enamel Dots - Red

Thank you so much for hanging out with me!   Don't forget to leave us a comment telling us if you have finished your holiday cards yet, if you are just getting started, or if you are somewhere in between!

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment