Saturday, December 17, 2022

Gingerbread Bakery

 

It's getting pretty close to Christmas and this is when I start creating cards I need for last minute gifts and people I haven't yet gotten to. This card took less than 15 minutes to make which is really fast for me. With a good layout and various premade or quick elements, you can create something that looks like it took a lot longer to make.

To start this one, I created a kraft card base and scored the front on each side to help fill in the space and give the card base a design. Then I placed strips of foiled Christmas Stripe Washi Tape in the middle to add a quick background. I have some large cardstock stickers and I chose this one to place at the bottom of the card. You can use any premade element you might have for this. Then I added Gingerbread, Snowflake and Canister Brads to tie the embellishments to the sticker. 

Just like that, I was able to create a great card in about 15 minutes. Perfect for the holiday crunch time!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment