Sunday, December 11, 2022

Christmas Tree Season

 


Do you feel the spirit yet? Nothing says Christmas more than a decorated Christmas tree! In this 5 x 7 card, I began by die cutting the word tree die cut out of green cardstock. I layered a rectangle of white cardstock with the Ho Ho Let It Snow Washi Tape and cut it with a die. Then I layered Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape on another rectangle and glued the green tree to it. I fussy cut around the tree shape and attached it to the red washi tape background. This allows the die cut to stand out on the red background.

Next I cut the larger background shape in white cardstock and adhered the main images together. I chose to use a dark red premade 5 x 7 card base from Michaels. I thought it needed more to fill in some of the blank spots so I added a strip of Tree Washi Tape and a strip of gold metallic washi tape. That is one of the rolls in a set of Skinny Holiday Washi Tapes

It was time to decorate the tree so I added all the various brads and bling shown in the Shopping List below. I love how this turned out. The brads enhance the tree die cut but don't overwhelm it.

Shopping List:
Santa Hat Brads

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment