Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Lauren's 2022 Favorites

I'm having a lot of fun (and feeling VERY inspired!) seeing all the "Favorites" from our fabulous Eyelet Outlet Design Team. Today it's my turn. Please note that the caption under each picture is linked to the original post on the EO Blog, where you can find individual links to every single product I've used in the Eyelet Outlet Store.


This was one of the biggest projects I did in any category this year. It was arguably a CRAZY thing to make, which is probably why I love it so much! In a related vein, I made a Rainbow Brad Book, where I arranged all my favorite EO Brad Styles by color. If you happen to visit a crafty trade show next year, look for both of these in the Eyelet Outlet Booth!


Diecuts and brads are wonderful together, and this Birthday T-Shirt Card is a pretty good example of that. By the way, I have additional ideas for this set of T-Shirt Infinity Dies and I've also got a brand new set of Balloon Dies as well, so get ready for some BIG Brad Cards in 2023!  



Being a Cancerian, of course I love the ocean in real life and also in papercrafting form. This card features the Starfish from our Sea Shore Brads, a pair of handsome Seagulls, loose Pearl Bling and a beautiful Ocean Tape with foil accents. But Eyelet Outlet has LOTS of other beachy goodness like FishSandcastlesShellsFlamingosPalm Trees and more!

♥♥♥♥♥

is excited to kick off another brad-and tape-centric year!
Blog * Instagram * Facebook  


No comments:

Post a Comment