Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Happy New Year!

 Are you ready to ring in the NEW YEAR?

Do you celebrate New Year's Eve with friends and family? Or stay in working on your New Year resolutions? Either way, this is a fun and quick card to create if you are heading out to a party or wanting to send a "New Year" greeting! I started with black cardstock then created stripes using the black glitter and purple glitter washi tape. I added the purple pearl stripe, blue jewel stripe and purple jewel swirls. I printed a digital banner stamp and colored in with alcohol markers. I stamped 2023 and cut out to adhere with  foam adhesive. I created a sentiment strip for "Happy New Year" and thought it to be fun, festive, and sparkly greeting card! 

I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:


Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment