Monday, December 5, 2022

Cardinals for the Holidays


I am thrilled to finally get a chance to use the red cardinal brads
from Eyelet Outlet. We frequently see red cardinals in our backyard
and are always amazed by their brilliant color.

For this card, I first stamped an ornament from Our Daily Bread.
I colored it in with Copics then cut it out and added a red bow.
The red cardinal brads really show up nice on just stark white.
But I felt I needed to add to the corners and I added the Bird Pine washi tape
from Eyelet Outlet. It is perfect for holiday cards. I finished the 
corners with the new tree brads from Eyelet Outlet and some bling.

Shopping List from Eyelet Outlet
Cardinal Brads (left facing)
Tree Brads with Snow
Bird Pine Tree Washi Tape
Jewel Bling Clear

Thanks for visiting today.


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment