Thursday, December 22, 2022

Merry FIT-mas & Happy New REAR!

 My husband and really enjoy our fitness programs at the local YMCA.  We've made many friends and especially appreciate the encouraging and helpful staff, so I made them a special Christmas card this year.'

This sentiment from Cricut Design Space absolutely cracked me up when I saw it and I knew it was going to be perfect for their card. I added a little holly brad to the front.


This is called and accordion fold card.  Here it is fully opened. I used a fitness themed digital paper from azredhead Happy Heart Studios on Etsy called "Be Happy, Be Well" and other images from Cricut Design Space.


But the star of the show were the brads I used.  In all my years as a member of Eyelet Outlet Design Team, this was the first time I ever used the sneaker brads on a Christmas card!


Sweets are one of my weaknesses, so I added a few candy cane brads.and a gingerbread man.


Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday from Eyelet Outlet!




No comments:

Post a Comment