Monday, December 12, 2022

Let's Bake

 


Nothing is more fun than baking at the holidays. My neighbor makes
fabulous cookies for everyone on the block and the basket they
come in is all decorated. She has a little red wagon she delievers them
in and I can assure you we get so excited when we see the wagon coming.

So, I got busy with a baking card using the wonderful stamp set that Eyelet Outlet 
sells called the Cooking Stamp Set. I colored the stove with Copic Markers
then left room on the sides to add the super adorable girl and boy
gingermen. Plus Eyelet Outlet has other adorable brads I added such as the 
baking pan and spoon.

The card could also be easily into a tag to attach to a "sweet"
gift during the holidays.

 Shopping List at Eyelet Outlet
Cooking Stamps Set
Gingerbread Brads 
Baking Brads

Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment