Sunday, December 18, 2022

Joy Sparkle and Shine!

 

Are you feeling a time crunch? Today's card is another "make it quick" card. Since you don't have a lot of time, let me get to the details on how this one was made!

I started with a premade cardstock sticker that said Joy. I knew this would be a great title for a card and built the rest of it around this. I created a white card base and then went to work adding interest and designs using washi tapes. This is a super fast way to create great backgrounds. I used Tree Winter Washi Tape on the top and bottom and then two strips of Skinny Striped Washi Tape after that. Next I used Green Patterned Glittered Washi tape to create a background for the Joy sticker. Then I placed alternating Red and Clear Jewel Bling Strips. On the ends of three of those strips, I place Holiday Light Brads. For the last step, I put double-sided foam tape behind the Joy sticker and placed it on the card. The end result is an elegant card full of shine and sparkle!

Shopping List

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment