Friday, December 9, 2022

Santa Claus is comin' to town!

 Happy FriYAY, friends!  I can't believe how quickly the time is flying!  I am so not ready for the holidays.

Today, I am sharing another fun simple holiday card that I created using several of the amazing products available in the shop.  I started with a black card base and a fun piece of patterned paper, followed with green cardstock accents.  I die-cut a cardstock circle and carefully layered Brick Washi Tape over it to create a chimney.

Even though I had taped my die down to the green cardstock, it moved and cut part of the circle edge off, so I trimmed it into a straight line and trimmed the washi circle down to match.  I added Santa (brad) to the "chimney" and popped that circle up on foam dots.  To complete my card, I added Black and Red Glitter Enamel Dots.  I didn't add a sentiment, as I felt the patterned paper did enough.

I am so happy to have knocked another Christmas card out!  I am so thankful for the Eyelet Outlet products that make it so easy to create fun and festive cards without too much fuss! 

Shopping List: 

Santa & Mrs. Claus Brads

Brick Washi Tape

Glitter Enamel Dots - Red

Glitter Enamel Dots - Black

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment